Cardhu - Fast Rescue Craft (FRC)
The FRC craft is utilised during offshore operations to transfer crew and is ideally suited for restricted area access around offshore vessels, platforms, and substations where DSVs have limited access.
Typical workscopes include but not limited to:
- Subsea structure inspection (ACFM, MPI, CP, etc.)
- Light construction works
- Blanking plate installation/removal
- Debris removal
- Special periodic surveys (SPS) carried out to class requirements
- Inshore harbour survey work
- Offshore renewables
Overall Length: 6.5 m
Overall Beam: 2.32 m
Overall Height: 2.3 m
Weight (empty): 1660 kg
Weight (davit): 2898 kg (with 15 personnel)
Speed (light): 28 knots
Towing force: 4.2 kN
- BUKH SEASALL 170 Water Jet propulsion system (167 hp)
- Single point lift
- Capacity for 15 personnel
- Designed for A-frame davits and single arm davits
- Lloyds Hull Structure Certificate
- Meets SOLAS Fast Rescue Boat and MCA workboat rules
- Hughes Subsea is a Diving and ROV contractor member of IMCA.
- Hughes Subsea operates a certified integrated Business Management System comprising ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018, certified by DNV.
- As a minimum all Hughes Subsea diving operations are conducted to IMCA guidelines.