Dive Control Container
The hub from which the ongoing diving operations are managed. Our dive controls are equipped with 3-diver nitrox panels, diver comms, diver depth data logging, digital video recording and monitoring (including black box recording) and associated equipment to meet the requirements of IMCA D023. Our 20’ container systems include an inspection control office with additional video recording and overlay equipment.
Our dive control containers can include various accessories together with safety equipment, diver equipment storage areas for umbilicals etc, communications systems and much more.
Follows requirements stated in D023 DESIGN for Surface Oriented (Air) Diving Systems.
- Length: 2.99 m
- Width: 2.46 m
- Height: 2.59 m
- Weight: 4.5 tonnes
- 3 Diver Panel (Synthetic Air/Nitrox)
- Netmc Inspection Recording Suite
- Fathoms Diver Comms System
- Blackbox DVR Recording
- Dive Scan Diver Monitoring System
- Dive system components backed up via Uninterruptible Power Supply and Automatic Transfer Switch
- 3 x Kirby Morgan KM37 Helmet
- 2 x Kirby Morgan KMB 18 Bandmask
- 90m Umbilicals c/w main gas, pneumo, communications, video, light and pressure transducer
- Testing conforms with the latest guidelines laid out in D018 Code of Practice for the Initial and Periodic Examination, Testing and Certification of Diving Plant and Equipment
- Follows requirements stated in D023 DESIGN for Surface Oriented (Air) Diving Systems
- Hughes Subsea is a Diving and ROV contractor member of IMCA.
- Hughes Subsea operates a certified integrated Business Management.
- System comprising ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018, certified by DNV.
- As a minimum all Hughes Subsea diving operations are conducted to IMCA guidelines.